Made from 100% cotton, washed for softness this towel is perfectly suited as a stylish beach towel & sarong.
Size: 170cm x 90cm
Weight: approx. 390grams
Made in Turkey
Small imperfections may occur with your Turkish towel and are part of their character and beauty
How do I care for my Turkish Towel?
- Please do not use bleach, harsh detergents or high heat.
- Wash before use. Washing your Turkish towels before using them will ensure they soften and improve absorbency. Cold machine wash or warm water machine wash (30 degrees).
- Avoid fabric softeners. Fabric softeners leave residue on the fibers that will reduce absorbency.
- We recommend line drying where possible; otherwise use a lower heat setting on tumble dryer.
- Add one cup of white vinegar to the wash periodically to remove residue and improve absorbency.
- If your Turkish Towel has snagged and pulled out threads, simply cut the thread off. This will not damage the integrity of your towel.
- The tassels are hand knotted and can with use become unraveled. These can be re-tied. Make two sections and twist each section clockwise till fully twisted. Take each section and wrap around each other in an anti-clockwise direction till fully twisted around each other. Tie a knot at the end of tassel.