Petites Pommes create timeless pool floats for quality-conscious children and adults. All our products are free of BPA and phthalates and have a durable design that will survive trends and last for seasons.
Inspired by understated classics, our collection of summer essentials is a nod to the past with a contemporary feel. Each item is delivered in a reusable dust bag made of organic cotton for convenient storage of the float when not in use.
Petites Pommes' premium floats are timeless, durable, and free of harmful chemicals. Inspired by classic holiday destinations, the colour palette is a nod to the past yet with a contemporary feel. We believe it's in classic trends for the longer term - and we’re so excited to bring you this gorgeous range of classic pool floats all the way from Denmark!
NEW: Petites Pommes “Henry” Inflatable Pool available here.
Available in three sizes:
|SIZE CHART||CM (Ø UNINFLATED)||AGE|
- All Petites Pommes floats are free of BPA and phthalates.
- Each product is delivered in a dust bag made of organic cotton for convenient storage when not in use.
- All swim rings have an extra fine inside welding for premium comfort.
- The SMALL and MEDIUM floats are made of durable 0.25mm PVC.
- The LARGE Grand Float is made of a slightly heavier 0.3mm PVC with further resistance to heavy use.
- A repair patch is included with each product should you accidentally suffer a small puncture.
- All floats are hand-printed. This process is completely manual - depending on the pressure of the hand, small colour variations between products may occur.
Caring for your float:
By handling your floats with care you extend the life of the product, hence reducing the need for unnecessary waste and excessive consumption. Below are a few tips on how to best care for your Petites Pommes float:
- After use, rinse the float in clear water or wipe with a damp cloth.
- Ensure that the float is dry before folding and storage. Leftover water residue may cause bacteria to grow.
- Do not leave the float in direct sunlight when not in use as exposure to excessive heat may cause swelling (dark colours are more prone to swelling than lighter ones).
- Never over-inflate or use an air pump of compressed air to inflate your product as this may cause the float to burst.